- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at [email protected], P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Sep 26, 2022
Military Mental Health and Morale Are the Top Priorities at USO Warrior Center in Germany
Military mental health and morale is an important issue, both for the well-being of our troops and the operational readiness of our nation's Armed Forces. Here's how the USO Warrior Center in Germany is supporting our injured, ill and wounded service members throughout their recovery journey.
Sep 26, 2022
When Service Members Suddenly Deploy to Eastern Europe, Military Spouses in the U.K. Can Turn to USO Lakenheath for Community and Support
The USO is committed to supporting military spouses as they serve their country in their own way. In a small village in the United Kingdom, far from home and loved ones, military spouses know that when their service member deploys to the front lines of Eastern Europe, they can always turn to the USO and their community for support.
Sep 20, 2022
Gold Star Families Find Comfort and Healing by Serving as USO Volunteers
Meet Maureen and Toni: two Gold Star Mothers who found healing by giving back to the military community as USO Volunteers. On Gold Star Family Day - and every day - the USO is committed to supporting military families whose service member has made the ultimate sacrifice.