- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at email@example.com, P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Dec 13, 2019
Soldiers Stay Connected to Home While Deployed to Kuwait During the Holidays
This year, more than 4,000 U.S. National Guard Soldiers in the 30th Armored Brigade Combat Team are deployed in the Middle East. While they are focused on their mission, thoughts of home are common and soldiers reflect on their service and how they will spend this holiday season thousands of miles away.
Dec 12, 2019
A (Gingerbread) Home for the Holidays
For service members and military families who are separated by deployment, the holidays can be a challenging time. This year, the USO collaborated with Google Nest to help make Camp Pendleton a little more festive with a life-size gingerbread house and the ability to stay connected despite the distance.
Dec 11, 2019
10 Moments That Defined the National Guard
Established in Massachusetts in 1636, the force we now know as the National Guard sustained and protected the infant colonies and eventually helped bring an end to Britain’s colonial rule. Today, they can be found across the globe, providing muscle and resources in Afghanistan and rushing to the aid of their communities at home, just like their predecessors did.