- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at [email protected], P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Sep 17, 2021
What is the Air Force Known for in the Modern Military World?
From breaking the sound barrier to hunting hurricanes, today’s U.S. Air Force has a long and proud history of military power and accomplishments. Here are eight facts about Air Force history and the role the branch plays today.
Sep 16, 2021
What is the Black and White Flag Flown on POW/MIA Recognition Day?
The POW/MIA flag, a solemn black-and-white banner, stands as a tribute to the troops who fought in Vietnam and remain missing or unaccounted for, as well as all missing service personnel who have not yet been returned to American soil. Typically, it is flown POW/MIA Recognition Day on the third Friday in September, but in some locations, it is displayed all year-round.
Sep 15, 2021
Netflix Celebrity Chefs Prue Leith and Jacques Torres Bring the Joy of Baking to Military Families
Netflix celebrity chefs Jacques Torres of “Nailed It!” and Prue Leith of “The Great British Baking Show” joined the USO and American military families all around the world to share in the joy of baking during a USO MVP event.