- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at email@example.com, P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Oct 21, 2019
Healing After the 1983 Beirut Bombings at USO North Carolina-Jacksonville Center’s ‘Beirut Room’
The 1983 Beirut Bombing—when a suicide bomber attacked a Marine barracks in Lebanon, killing U.S. and French service members, as well as civilians—had a deep impact on the Jacksonville, North Carolina community. So, the USO created a special room to honor the victims, survivors and family members affected by the bombing.
Oct 17, 2019
Mobile USO Boosts Airmen's Morale During High-Stress Task
The Mobile USO team delivered USO location services on wheels to service members responsible for changing the nuclear codes of the U.S. ballistic missile defense system in remote locations for weeks at a time. This high-pressure task can take its toll, but the USO was there to lift spirits and boost morale at these missile sites.