- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org, P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Mar 11, 2019
Test Your Knowledge with our Women's Military History Quiz
Did you know that over 15% of active duty service members are women? Thanks to you, the USO is there for them during every stage of their military careers. What better time to learn more about the storied military history of service women?
Mar 1, 2019
15 Must-See Photos of Female USO Supporters to Celebrate Women’s History Month
To kick off March and celebrate Women’s History Month, we put together a slideshow of historical and modern photos that showcase a handful of the many ways female USO supporters are always by the side of U.S. troops.
Feb 27, 2019
Sully H.W. Bush Enlists as a Walter Reed Service Dog at USO Bethesda Ceremony
Sully H.W. Bush, the former service dog of the late President George H.W. Bush, officially has a new job, and joined the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center's Facility Dog Program today. Here, Sully will support ill and injured service members, their families and hospital staff during the road to recovery.