- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at [email protected], P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Sep 26, 2023
Cesar Millan Announces the First-Ever USO Canine Volunteer of the Year
Watch Cesar Millan announce and congratulate the 2023 USO Canine Volunteer of the Year. These certified therapy dogs provide support to the people who serve and their military families at several of the 250+ USO Centers around the globe.
Sep 25, 2023
On the First Day of Basic Training, Coast Guard Recruits Can Turn to the USO for Support
Every Tuesday at Philadelphia International Airport, Coast Guard recruits heading to Cape May for basic training know they can turn to the USO to be there with them through every step of their military service -- including that very first day.