- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at [email protected], P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Aug 10, 2022
Is the USO a Nonprofit? Yes!
At the USO, we talk a lot about what we do, because we believe that the service members of the U.S. Armed Forces who we support are the ones that deserve the spotlight. However, we sometimes don’t talk enough about who we are as an organization and whether or not we are a nonprofit. The USO is in fact a nonprofit, non-government organization and we rely on generous donors like you to fuel our support of the nation’s military.
Aug 9, 2022
Sailor Experiences Smooth Sailing While Leaving the Military, Thanks to USO Pathfinder® Transition Program
With the help of the USO Pathfinder Transition Program, Petty Officer 2nd Class Andrew Powell-Sampellegrini was able to have a smooth transition out of the U.S. Navy into the civilian workforce.
Aug 4, 2022
National Guard Members Deployed in Response to Kentucky Floods Receive On-the-Ground Support From the USO
The July 2022 floods in eastern Kentucky have devastated the Appalachia region, and the Kentucky National Guard has been mobilized in response to conduct search and rescue missions. As always, our service members are ready to step up and serve their communities - and in turn, the USO has mobilized along with them, offering support along the way.