- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at [email protected], P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Oct 25, 2020
During Journey Home Across Three Continents, Combat-Wounded Soldiers Lean on the USO
It’s been almost two decades since the first 9/11-related deployments took place, and yet, this fact still remains the same – thousands of the U.S. military members are currently deployed overseas, separated from those they love, and are selflessly risking their lives on dangerous missions for our nation.
Oct 23, 2020
Reserve and National Guard Members Signed Up to Serve Part-Time; But They’re Deploying More Than Ever Before
National Guard members and reservists have been deploying more often than ever before, which can pose unique challenges for both the service members themselves and their families. Here is how the USO is trying to help.
Oct 22, 2020
What is a Blue Star Family?
Blue Star Families sacrifice so much – like normalcy and time with their loved ones – and deserve to be honored and supported. Read about what it means to be a Blue Star Family and how the USO fights to keep them connected to their service member throughout their military career.