- About Us
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501(ϲ)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451). Financial and other information about USO’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting Donor Services Specialist at [email protected], P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated.
- Michigan: MICS No. CS2387.
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm.
- Pennsylvania:The official registration and financial information of United Service Organizations, Inc. may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999.
- Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: From the Secretary of State Charities Program at 1-800-332-4483, or www.sos.wa.gov/charities.
CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAW. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF UNITED SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, INC. BY THE STATE.
More from the USO
Feb 23, 2024
The USO's Eastern Europe Expansion: Meeting Service Members' Needs Amid Second Anniversary of War in Ukraine
It has been two years since Russia invaded Ukraine and destabilized the longstanding peace in Europe. As tens of thousands of U.S. troops are deployed or stationed in Europe to maintain the stability of the region and the safety of our allies, the USO has expanded our presence and efforts to support the people who serve - and their families - throughout Eastern Europe.
Feb 20, 2024
We're With David: A Soon-To-Be Air Force Veteran Figures Out His Next Step with the Help of the USO Transition Program
When David, a first sergeant in the U.S. Air Force, began preparing to transition out of the military into a new career, he turned to the USO Transition Program to help guide him on the right path to success.