There’s still time to have your voice heard.
The fifth-annual TellUSO Sound Off Survey is live, giving troops and their families a chance tell the USO their thoughts about the services it provides and where there’s room for improvement. The USO uses the survey results to set priorities that will bolster and improve its services.
The survey – which ends Oct. 1 – takes just 15 minutes to complete. It’s open to all troops and their family members. As a bonus, anyone 18 years of age or older can register to win a $500 Visa gift card after completing the survey. The drawing for that gift card will take place Oct. 15.
Among the highlights of last year’s survey:
- 93 percent of respondents believe the USO helps to ease separation from family and friends
- 98 percent of respondents believe the USO boosts the morale of troops
- 95 percent of respondents believe the USO lets them know their country supports them
- 94 percent of respondents believe the USO provides them with the things that help them feel normal in a less-than-normal environment
- 90 percent of respondents believe USO personnel have had a positive impact on them personally
More from the USO
Jul 29, 2016
Military Bride-to-Be Says Yes to the Dress Thanks to the USO at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
As soon as Melissa Wrisley put on the satin white gown, she knew it was “the dress.” Just a few months earlier, when she was first engaged to her now-husband, Marine Pfc. Brandon Wrisley, Melissa was wondering if she would even be able to find a dress – let alone a designer dress – that would fit their tight wedding budget.