There’s still time to have your voice heard.
The fifth-annual TellUSO Sound Off Survey is live, giving troops and their families a chance tell the USO their thoughts about the services it provides and where there’s room for improvement. The USO uses the survey results to set priorities that will bolster and improve its services.
The survey – which ends Oct. 1 – takes just 15 minutes to complete. It’s open to all troops and their family members. As a bonus, anyone 18 years of age or older can register to win a $500 Visa gift card after completing the survey. The drawing for that gift card will take place Oct. 15.
Among the highlights of last year’s survey:
- 93 percent of respondents believe the USO helps to ease separation from family and friends
- 98 percent of respondents believe the USO boosts the morale of troops
- 95 percent of respondents believe the USO lets them know their country supports them
- 94 percent of respondents believe the USO provides them with the things that help them feel normal in a less-than-normal environment
- 90 percent of respondents believe USO personnel have had a positive impact on them personally
More from the USO
Aug 24, 2016
USO and the What To Expect Foundation Host Special Delivery Baby Shower in Dover
Being pregnant isn’t easy under the best of circumstances. But being pregnant and having a spouse in the military – or serving yourself – can make the expecting experience exponentially more difficult. That’s why the USO and the What to Expect Foundation, led by best-selling author Heidi Murkoff, team to bring Special Delivery Baby Showers to military bases around the world.
Aug 24, 2016
A Dish in the Desert: USO Piloting Expeditionary Satellite Internet Kit Program for Service Members Downrange
After months of research, two reinforced plastic cases arrived at Camp Shorab, a once-bustling Marine Corps base in Southwestern Afghanistan. When unpacked the packages’ color-coded contents provided a free USO internet connection for troops on the ground.