There’s still time to have your voice heard.
The fifth-annual TellUSO Sound Off Survey is live, giving troops and their families a chance tell the USO their thoughts about the services it provides and where there’s room for improvement. The USO uses the survey results to set priorities that will bolster and improve its services.
The survey – which ends Oct. 1 – takes just 15 minutes to complete. It’s open to all troops and their family members. As a bonus, anyone 18 years of age or older can register to win a $500 Visa gift card after completing the survey. The drawing for that gift card will take place Oct. 15.
Among the highlights of last year’s survey:
- 93 percent of respondents believe the USO helps to ease separation from family and friends
- 98 percent of respondents believe the USO boosts the morale of troops
- 95 percent of respondents believe the USO lets them know their country supports them
- 94 percent of respondents believe the USO provides them with the things that help them feel normal in a less-than-normal environment
- 90 percent of respondents believe USO personnel have had a positive impact on them personally
More from the USO
Sep 21, 2016
Chris Pratt, Haley Bennett and Antoine Fuqua Treat Military Families to Advance USO Screening of ‘The Magnificent Seven’
In celebration of their upcoming film actor Chris Pratt, actress Haley Bennett and director Antoine Fuqua visited Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst to treat hundreds of service members and their families to an afternoon of fun and an advance USO screening of “The Magnificent Seven.”