Federal employees can donate to the nonprofits of their choice through the annual Combined Federal Campaign, known as the CFC. Show your support of our troops by designating the USO as a recipient of your CFC contribution. Your donations will help us provide critical support to those who need us most, including forward-deployed troops, military families, wounded warriors and their families and the families of the fallen. We let them know they are not forgotten.
We are happy to participate in your campaign kickoffs or other CFC events. Please contact us about participating.
WHY THE USO?
- 90% of our resources go directly to USO programs
- $10 provides the troops 28 phone calls to loved ones back home
- $25 sends one care package to deployed troops
- $50 helps support a no-cost dinner for military families at a USO Center
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Wounded, ill and injured service men and women and their families face many difficult challenges upon their return, and the USO is doing all we can to support them.
- 8.1 million – The number of times that troops and their families visited USO centers worldwide in 2011
- Over 185,000 – The number of military family members who received support from USO family programs in 2011
More from the USO
Jul 20, 2016
'We’re Here for the Soldiers’: How One Volunteer Couple Answered the Call to Serve at USO Fort Hood
Anne Cosper always wanted to volunteer at the USO. So when her daughter, who currently serves in the U.S. Army, was reassigned to Fort Hood – only an hour drive from her Georgetown, Texas, home – she decided it was the perfect opportunity to get involved at the USO center on base.
Jul 20, 2016
How USO SeaTac’s ‘Banana’ Bob Got His Nickname
Bob Harris first began volunteering at the USO Northwest Seattle-Tacoma International Airport center in 2013. Shortly after he started, he was asked if he’d be interested in picking up donated bananas and bringing them to the airport center once a week. It wasn’t long after his first delivery that Bob realized the donations runs had earned him a new nickname.