Federal employees can donate to the nonprofits of their choice through the annual Combined Federal Campaign, known as the CFC. Show your support of our troops by designating the USO as a recipient of your CFC contribution. Your donations will help us provide critical support to those who need us most, including forward-deployed troops, military families, wounded warriors and their families and the families of the fallen. We let them know they are not forgotten.
We are happy to participate in your campaign kickoffs or other CFC events. Please contact us about participating.
WHY THE USO?
- 90% of our resources go directly to USO programs
- $10 provides the troops 28 phone calls to loved ones back home
- $25 sends one care package to deployed troops
- $50 helps support a no-cost dinner for military families at a USO Center
WE NEED YOUR HELP
Wounded, ill and injured service men and women and their families face many difficult challenges upon their return, and the USO is doing all we can to support them.
- 8.1 million – The number of times that troops and their families visited USO centers worldwide in 2011
- Over 185,000 – The number of military family members who received support from USO family programs in 2011
More from the USO
Sep 18, 2017
Celebrating the Air Force's 70th Birthday in 360° at the Air Force Memorial
In honor of the Air Force's 70th anniversary on September 18, we stopped by the Air Force Memorial to capture birthday shoutouts for the organization from service members, military family members and civilians -- all in 360°. Take a look.