Want to do something special for our troops right now?
Just pick one of the USO’s 4 for the 4th Projects and help us complete it in time for the 4th of July. This is a simple, direct way to provide comfort, support and a much-needed chance to relax to our troops this summer.
Are you in? Pick the project you want to make happen – Summer Sports Kits, Phone Calls Home, Supplying Day Rooms for Wounded Troops, Care Packages to the Frontlines – make your gift supporting our troops today!
Our 4 for the 4th Campaign captures the spirit and energy of the USO. We’re out there side-by-side with our troops, identifying the things they need. Then, we count on patriots like you to step up and help meet those needs.
And these four projects are the ones the troops keep asking for. We’ve gotten a good start in the first few months of the year, but we need you to help take us the rest of the way. So far we’ve:
- Put summer sports gear in the hands of thousands of deployed service men and women around the world, but more are still waiting.
- Provided 11.6 million minutes of free phone time for troops to connect with loved ones back home, and need to offer even more.
- Deployed 47,258 Care Packages to troops but need to fulfill thousands more requests across the world.
- Opened 1 Day Room with 8 more planned in 2012 around the world to support our wounded, ill and injured troops. Now we need your help to supply them to support our heroes in this healing process.
You’ve been such a great friend to our troops. I really hope you can help with one of these four special projects. Help get this urgent campaign off to a great start.
I know you’ll do your best for our troops. You always do.
- Sloan Gibson, USO President & CEO
More from the USO
Jan 8, 2018
Here’s How the USO and Boeing are Teaming Up to Help Service Members Transition to Civilian Lives
With a multiyear commitment from Boeing, USO Pathfinder offers best-in-class transition services on a global scale and can connect service members with the resources they need as they reintegrate into civilian life.
Jan 5, 2018
Army Couple with Baby Born at 24 Weeks Reunites with Heidi Murkoff at USO Baby Shower
When Mary Joyce Guinard signed up to attend the USO and What to Expect Foundation’s baby shower in Okinawa in October 2016, she never dreamed she would miss the party to give birth. Guinard found herself in the delivery ward, welcoming her new daughter into the world. That’s when Heidi Murkoff entered the hospital room and the entire military family’s life.