Skillsoft + USO: Get the skills you need to succeed in your next mission!
USO Pathfinder™ and Skillsoft are offering FREE unlimited access to an entire library of training and certification tools
Building on the mission established by Hire Our Heroes, USO Pathfinder™ is honored to carry that torch and ensure that all transitioning service members and their spouses are positioned for success in their career journeys.
To do that, USO has partnered with Skillsoft, the global leader in corporate learning, to offer FREE access to their Percipio™ intelligent learning platform – including a vast array of business, digital and IT skills content.
Whether you want to pursue a career in cyber security, or advance in your project management certification, or just become a more effective leader, Skillsoft has the tools to help you. Similar to Netflix, Percipio features highly engaging content curated into more than 500 learning paths (channels) to ensure you stand out in the marketplace and make an immediate impact in the workforce – whether that’s in the federal government, financial services, healthcare or manufacturing sectors.
To help make that journey even easier, Skillsoft has already prepared a number of clear, progressive Skillsoft Aspire learning journeys and is continuously adding more. For example, follow the steps to advance from a data analyst to a data scientist, all using the tools available in Skillsoft’s library.
Watch read and listen to a large selection of Skillsoft’s library of courses, videos, books and audiobooks, including preparation for more than 100 of sought-after certifications.
All completely free!
Unlimited access to training library anytime, on any device. “It’s like having a classroom in your pocket.“
- Dan Caparole, Founder, Hire Our Heroes
- Active duty service members (up to 12 months before leaving the military), military spouses, and veterans up to a year after they leave military service are eligible for this program.
- Program participants commit to active participation in the program.
- Program participants must have their own computer/device or access to one in order to complete online training modules.
- Program participants may be contacted by a USO Pathfinder™ Scout to offer support and facilitate connection with additional tools and resources.