Caregivers Seminars provide caregivers (husbands, wives, parents, hospital staff and other family members supporting wounded, ill and injured troops) practical advice and valuable information about available resources. Sessions address such topics as post-traumatic stress disorder, caregiver boundaries and intimacy, compassion fatigue, parenting, childhood grief and caregiver resiliency. Caregivers Seminars provide a forum to speak candidly about the issues they face while seeking advice from subject-matter experts and fellow caregivers.
2016 USO Caregivers Seminar Registration
Meet. Share. Learn.
Together, as a community, learn how to care for yourself while caring for your wounded, ill or injured loved one at the 2016 USO Caregivers Seminars.
The day will cover the following topics throughout the day and in breakout sessions:
- Laughter As Medicine: Using Positive Humor to Restore Your Spirit
- Caring for Yourself: Importance and positive effects of self-care
- Caregiver moderated discussion
- Breaking barriers to healthier communication
- Energy Management for Health, Happiness and Performance … and many more great sessions!
To register for an upcoming event click on the location near you!