USO Fort Campbell and USO Nashville
THANK YOU for your interest in helping the USO connect our service members to the things they love the most – their family, their home, and their country!
Since 2011, the USO Fort Campbell and Nashville staff and volunteers have worked diligently to deliver the mission of the USO to service members and their families throughout the states of Tennessee and Kentucky. Our local USO can support troops and families from the first moments of their military career at MEPS, through any travel at Nashville International Airport, during any service at Fort Campbell, and as they leave their military career behind and transition into civilian life. We are uniquely positioned to connect your support to service members and their families, no matter their current mission.
As the holidays approach, we are keenly aware that many of our service members will continue to be separated from their families, while others will be joyfully reunited. I am asking for your help to give military families the small gifts that will connect them to the people, places, and things that they love over the holiday season. Your donation can do so much to bring a smile.
- For $10, you can provide a toy that we give away to military families at Holiday Open House.
- For $25, you can provide coffee for a week inside one of the USO centers.
- For $60, you can provide a new video game for guests to try while visiting the centers.
- For $100, you can provide a soda for all the guests inside USO Nashville MEPS on a busy day.
- For $250, you can support a month of internet and cable services at USO Nashville.
- For $550, you can support a month of internet and cable services at USO Fort Campbell.
- For $750, you can provide a Warrior Wednesday lunch at USO Fort Campbell.
- For $1,000, you can support our small monthly programs for a year, including USO Story Time, Quirky Holidays, and more
Whether our troops are home, or in Afghanistan or Africa, they will know that this community is thinking of them. All gifts are welcome, please give what you can.
Please make a tax-deductible donation today to help us deliver goodness to our service members and their families, to connect them to home, and to honor their service, sacrifice and courage.