USO Fort Campbell Caregivers Seminar
Caregivers Seminars provide caregivers (husbands, wives, parents, hospital staff and other family members supporting wounded, ill and injured troops) practical advice and valuable information about available resources. Sessions address such topics as post-traumatic stress disorder, caregiver boundaries and intimacy, compassion fatigue, parenting, childhood grief and caregiver resiliency. Caregivers Seminars provide a forum to speak candidly about the issues they face while seeking advice from subject-matter experts and fellow caregivers.
The day will cover the following topics throughout the day and in breakout sessions:
- Laughter As Medicine: Using Positive Humor to Restore Your Spirit
- Caring for Yourself: Importance and positive effects of self-care
- Caregiver moderated discussion
- Breaking barriers to healthier communication
- Energy Management for Health, Happiness and Performance … and many more great sessions!
Please note: There are stairs that lead into the meeting area, and no elevator. If you have questions about the accessibility of the meeting space, please call Kari at (270) 660-9068.
More from the USO
Jun 22, 2018
Atlanta Falcons USO Tour to Iraq and Kuwait is an Eye-Opening Experience
Atlanta Falcons CEO Steve Cannon, head coach Dan Quinn, players Alex Mack, Ben Garland and Matt Bryant, cheerleaders Brianna Stade and Alexandria Giannini traveled on a USO tour to Iraq and Kuwait in June to connect with deployed troops.