USO Fort Hood
Our service men and women have made, and continue to make, remarkable personal sacrifices for our country. The families of these heroes are also making sacrifices, coping with multiple deployments, long separations and the strong emotions that accompany deployments and even homecomings. This is why USO Fort Hood is committed to bringing a touch of home to our Soldiers and their Family members. USO operates 6 facilities on Fort Hood, 3 centers, 2 Wounded Warrior dayrooms and one Wounded Warrior physical fitness center. Offering programs and services – all free for our troops and families
But none of that is possible without your generosity and support. Please make a tax-deductible donation today to help support our troops and their families, lift their spirits, and honor their service, sacrifice and courage.
Why your support is essential
Your direct financial contributions help to fund the USO’s many programs and services.
Video gaming, snacks, beverages, & Internet are the three main reasons troops frequent the USO.
- $5 – Feeds a troops or family members at the USO snack bar.
- $10 – Purchases cold beverages and snacks for a soldier at the Deployment Flight Line.
- $15 – Provides beverage and snack service for a Family at a Welcome Home Ceremony.
- $25 – Supports a USO Care Package for a deploying service member.
- $60 – Purchases one Xbox video game for a USO Center.
- $75 – Purchases breakfast and craft supplies for USO Story Time Early Literacy Program.
- $100 – Provides beverages to the USO Warrior & Family Care Dayrooms for wounded warriors on Fort Hood.
- $250 - Provides snacks and drinks for the USO Center on weekends.
- $500 – Provides free snacks and drinks for military families during our summer Movies on the Lawn series.
Our programs and services are not possible without your generosity and support. Please make a tax-deductible donation today to help us deliver goodness to our troops and their families, to lift their spirits, and to honor their service, sacrifice and courage.
United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO) is a private, non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization chartered by Congress and organized under the laws of the District of Columbia. (EIN/Tax ID: 13-1610451) Financial and other information about United Service Organizations, Inc. (USO)’s purpose, programs and activities can be obtained by contacting at P.O. Box 96860, Washington, DC 20077-7677, 1-888-484-3876 or for residents of the following states, as stated. New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of the USO may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Virginia: From the State Office of Consumer Affairs in the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218. Washington: From the Secretary of State at 1-800-332-4483. CONTRIBUTIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE FOR FEDERAL INCOME TAX PURPOSES. REGISTRATION IN THE ABOVE STATES DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION OF THE USO BY THE STATE.