USO Fort Campbell and USO Nashville
THANK YOU for your interest in helping the USO connect our service members to the things they love the most – their family, their home, and their country!
Since 2011, the USO Fort Campbell and Nashville staff and volunteers have worked diligently to deliver the mission of the USO to service members and their families throughout Tennessee and Kentucky. Our local USO supports troops and families from the first moments of their military career at Nashville MEPS, through any travel at Nashville International Airport, during any service at Fort Campbell, and as they leave their military career behind and transition into civilian life. We are uniquely positioned to connect your support to service members and military families, no matter their current mission.
As the world responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, our team continues delivering the USO mission in meaningful ways.
- We’ve provided entertainment supplies & snacks to Fort Campbell’s quarantined soldiers.
- We’ve provided snacks, beverages, and hygiene kits to the Tennessee National Guard’s Mobile Response Teams.
- We hosted a parking lot pizza party and invited Fort Campbell’s military families to drive through for a free pizza.
- We gave away 40-count Seattle’s Best Kcups and boxes of Kind Bars in a “Coffee & Kindness” parking lot drive through giveaway.
- We’ve coordinated the purchase and delivery of 1,000 shelf stable heat & eat meals for the Tennessee National Guard families that are struggling through job loss.
- We connected members of the 134th Air Refueling Wing at McGhee Tyson Air Field to food vouchers for local restaurants.
- We’ve pivoted existing programming to virtual or parking lot grab & go formats.
- We’ve continued offering Pathfinder transition client support and services but done so remotely and virtually.
- We’ve kept USO volunteers engaged in the mission by offering opportunities to record themselves reading or delivering messages of support for military children.
- We’ve used our widely followed USO Fort Campbell Facebook page to share boredom busters for military families.
- We’ve cleaned out closets, stripped and waxed floors, ordered new equipment, and otherwise improved our centers so they are clean and efficient when we reopen.
Your donation can do so much to bring a smile right now.
- For $10, you can provide a family snack pack for us to give away in a parking lot grab-and-go event.
- A $100 donation can build a boredom buster prize pack for families completing Connection BINGO.
- For $500, you can support a drive through PB&J, chips, and Coke lunch giveaway for 250 soldiers.
- For $1,000, you can support all of our spring programming, which includes many virtual programs with grab-and-go supply kits.
- For $2,000, you can support a parking lot pizza giveaway for 200 families.
Whether our troops are home, or in Iraq or Africa, they will know that this community is thinking of them. All gifts are welcome, please give what you can.
Please make a tax-deductible donation today to help us deliver goodness to our service members and their families, to connect them to home, and to honor their service, sacrifice and courage.