2013 TellUSO Sound Off Survey Now Online
Monday, September 09, 2013
From Staff Reports
It’s your chance to be heard.
The fifth-annual TellUSO Sound Off Survey is now live online, giving troops and their families a chance tell the USO exactly how they feel about the services it provides and where there’s room for improvement. The USO uses the survey results to set priorities that will bolster and improve its services.
“Continuous improvement is an organizational strength,” USO President Sloan Gibson said in a recent email, “and the TellUSO Sound Off Survey is our way to gather input, track our progress and strengthen our programs.”
The survey – which started Sept. 3 and ends Oct. 1 – takes just 15 minutes to complete. It’s open to all troops and their family members. As a bonus, anyone 18 years of age or older can register to win a $500 Visa gift card after completing the survey. The drawing for that gift card will take place Oct. 15.
Among the highlights of last year’s survey:
- 93 percent of respondents believe the USO helps to ease separation from family and friends
- 98 percent of respondents believe the USO boosts the morale of troops
- 95 percent of respondents believe the USO lets them know their country supports them
- 94 percent of respondents believe the USO provides them with the things that help them feel normal in a less-than-normal environment
- 90 percent of respondents believe USO personnel have had a positive impact on them personally
Comments (# comments) [+]