2015 Spring USO Caregivers Seminar
Meet. Share. Learn.
Together, as a community, learn how to care for yourself while caring for your wounded, ill or injured loved one at the 2015 Spring USO Caregivers Seminars.
The USO Caregivers Seminar will be held on Thursday, May 28th at the Pershing Community Center in Fort Leonard, Missouri. Conducted by USO Warrior and Family Programs and in collaboration with USO Missouri, the seminar will be open to spouses and caregivers of wounded, ill and injured service members, healthcare support staff and other community advocates from the surrounding area. During the conference, special guest presenters will share their expertise during a range of sessions.
The day will cover the following topics:
- Laughter As Medicine: Using Positive Humor to Restore Your Spirit
- Caring for Yourself: Importance and positive effects of self-care
… as well as additional breakout sessions to include conversations about:
- Caregiver Moderated Discussion
- Breaking barriers to healthier communication
- Energy Management for Health, Happiness and Performance
… and many more great sessions!
Register today for a chance to win one of two iPads we're raffling away!
Special thanks to Johnson & Johnson ‘Official Healthcare Partner of the USO’