2013 USO Caregivers Conference
Meet. Share. Learn.
Together, as a community, learn how to care for yourself while caring for your wounded, ill or injured loved one at the 2013 USO Caregivers Conference.
The fifth annual USO Caregivers Conference will be held on Friday, October 18th at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront in Virginia Beach, VA. Conducted by USO Warrior and Family Care and in partnership with the USO Hampton Roads, the conference will be open to spouses and caregivers of wounded, ill or injured service members, healthcare support staff and other community advocates residing in the surrounding area. During the conference, special guest presenters will share their expertise during a range of sessions, focusing on a variety of topics.
Panel speakers will discuss the following topics:
- game On Nation – Let's Play: How the Science of Game Dynamics Serves YOU!
- Stronger Families – Breaking Barriers to a Healthy Relationship
- Trevor Romain – Transition and Resiliency
- Easter Seals – Coping Strategies for Caregivers
- And many more great sessions
Register today for a chance to win one of two iPads we're raffling away!