2015 Fall USO Caregivers Seminar
Meet. Share. Learn.
Together, as a community, learn how to care for yourself while caring for your wounded, ill or injured loved one at the 2015 Fall USO Caregivers Seminars.
On Thursday, November 19th from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, USO Warrior and Family Programs in collaboration with the USO Fort Hood are hosting the 2015 Fall USO Caregivers Seminar at the Courtyard Marriott in Killeen, TX. Military caregivers and health care support staff are warmly invited to meet, share and learn about their experience as a caregiver of a wounded, ill, or injured service member.
The seminar is open to caregivers of wounded, ill or injured service members, and healthcare providers from Fort Hood and surrounding military communities.
The day will cover the following topics throughout the day and in breakout sessions:
- Laughter As Medicine: Using Positive Humor to Restore Your Spirit
- Caring for Yourself: Importance and positive effects of self-care
- Caregiver moderated discussion
- Breaking barriers to healthier communication
- Energy Management for Health, Happiness and Performance
… and many more great sessions!
Register today for a chance to win one of two iPads we're raffling away!
USO Caregivers Seminar
November 19th, 2015
Fort Hood, TX